Many companies recognize the value of crowdsourcing across the enterprise but few companies have leveraged the power of external crowds for ‘open’ innovation, be it customers, partners, or the general public.
In this webinar, Doug Williams, Director of Innovation Strategy at Spigit, will discuss this opportunity and answer the following five questions:
- Why engage external crowds in your crowdsourced innovation program?
- How to ideate with external crowds? (i.e. customers, public etc.)
- How does an external crowdsourcing challenge differ from challenges that engage your employees?
- How can you create engagement with an external crowd?
- What are the key success factors for external challenges?
Watch now to hear Doug explore the above and share top tips and insights gained from working with the likes of Unilever and Siemens on open innovation.