A Multi-Industry Benchmark Study
Despite innovation being a frequently talked about topic, getting specific insights into the approaches, learnings and programs of successful innovators can be difficult.
We set out to change this with a comprehensive study of the innovation landscape, in order to surface and highlight best practices for running sustainable innovation programs, and answer five key questions:
- What does “innovation” mean to today’s leading organizations?
- What role do executive teams play in innovation?
- How are enterprises tapping into crowdsourcing as a way to innovate?
- How do companies identify, track, and implement great ideas?
- What returns do organizations expect from crowdsourced innovation?
Along the way, we learned a lot about the habits and journeys of some of the world’s most successful innovators. Download this benchmark study to see what we uncovered.
"Our Advisory Services team conducted this study to uncover what really makes successful innovation programs and innovators tick. What they found will benefit innovation practitioners in every industry.”Paul Brook