At Spigit, we obsess over helping our customers innovate using the power of crowdsourcing. Whether it’s making sustainable living commonplace, like Unilever, or tirelessly looking to improve patient care, like UnitedHealth Group, their success is our top priority.
Today, I’m excited to announce Spigit’s new Customer Advisory Board in which some of today’s top innovation executives from global companies will work closely with us to reinforce Spigit’s customer-centric product direction and innovation strategies.
Members of the board will be able to:
- Influence and guide the development of Spigit’s innovation management solutions
- Share their perspectives on what matters to them as customers as well as the unique problems they face in their respective industries
To ensure the board fully represents the breadth of clients served by Spigit, the Customer Advisory Board members have been chosen from a wide range of industries, including: financial services, CPG, manufacturing, and healthcare.
Here’s a list of the innovation executives joining Spigit’s Customer Advisory Board:
- Kelly Amaroso, Senior Manager, Global Technology Communications, TE Connectivity
- Barbara Distasio, Assistant Vice President, MetLife Enterprise Innovation
- Joel Morris, Director, Ignite! Innovation, Optum and UnitedHealth Group
- Yi Hoo Ong, Vice President, Li & Fung
- Renee Pearson, Director of ITS Global Innovation, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- David Underwood, Insight & Innovation Leader, CSAA Insurance Group (AAA)
We look forward to working closely with each member. And we’re equally excited about the new product enhancements that will come as a result of their participation.