Exciting things are happening at Spigit!
We’ve just announced that we set yet another growth record with the first half of 2016 up by 60% and Q2 2016 was up by 120%, marking the sixth consecutive quarter of record new customer growth and revenue growth.
This year has seen a lot of innovation here at Spigit:
- New game-changing product releases, including an all-new mobile experience.
- Spigit’s first Chief Customer Officer – we welcomed Paul Brook
- The highest attended Spigit Ignite user conference
- Announcing our first Customer Advisory Board. We welcome leaders from UnitedHealth Group, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, MetLife, Li & Fung, RELX Group, TE Connectivity, and CSAA Insurance Group (AAA).
In the past year, we’ve seen a tremendous amount of growth as more companies around the world are turning to Spigit to drive their innovation efforts.
And for good reason…
Companies around the world are seeking innovation practices that will give them a competitive edge. In a recent report, Gartner highlighted crowdsourcing innovation as high ROI for digital transformation. Per Gartner, 50% of CEOs across all industries believe that their company will be digitally transformed by the year 2020.
As Spigit continues to go full steam ahead, Spigit’s parent company, Mindjet, is announcing the sale of the MindManager business unit to Corel Corporation. Going forward, Mindjet Corporation will be renamed Spigit Corporation. Scott Raskin will continue serving in his role as the President & CEO of Spigit and as a member of the Board of Directors of Spigit.
Looking forward, we’ll continue to invest heavily in the following key areas:
- Increased investments in R&D, allowing Spigit to extend our product leadership in innovation management
- Additional development of the Spigit global customer success team, with full-time employees based in in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Expansion of sales and marketing efforts
These investments are just the tip of the iceberg. We’re excited about Spigit’s growth and trajectory. If you’re interested in learning more about this announcement, read the press release for details.